Starting a new business is exciting and filled with promises. Although setting up a company in the USA as a resident or a non-resident can be daunting. Thankfully, PSR CPA comes with years of experience in company formation, immigration, import-export, etc.
The process of forming a new entity begins with clearly defining business objectives that can help you in determining the type of the entity that suits you the best. The nature of the incorporation you choose also gives you certain rights and brings upon certain restrictions upon you as well. So it is important to choose the right type of entity to help maximize your chances of financial and operational success.
Once you’ve selected the entity type, you will then be required to make a choice of the jurisdiction as to where your entity will do business. Factors like the location of the company, its audience demographic, and the tax law or corporate governance regulations that will best serve its interests will help steer your decision-making. And then there are certain technical chores that hold a crucial importance, for which you are best served by a professional, small business CPA firm.
For instance, a registered and expert financial consulting firm like PSR CPA can definitely help you with:
- Looking for and securing your company name
- Filing Form SS-4 or apply online at the IRS website to obtain an Employer ID Number (EIN)
- Drafting and file the articles of incorporation that need to be submitted for the registration process to begin
- Applying for the necessary business licenses and all the other permits specific to your industry & sector
- Any other identification protocols that are required by state and local government agencies are also taken care of by the said accounting team
- Understanding and complying with the tax implications of your choice of entity and jurisdiction
So all you have to do is to get a name ready for your next venture, we can get you started!